Brushing your teeth is paramount to ensuring that your smile will not suffer from tooth decay other problems. If you fail to brush every day, your teeth and gums will suffer. Make sure that you are getting the most out of brushing your teeth consider the following tips .
Create an improved oral health identity with toothbrush treatments. If your oral health care requires better treatment of your toothbrush, remember the following:
– Always avoid sharing toothbrushes with other people, or cross-contaminating them by placing them near other toothbrushes.
– Aging individuals or people who cannot easily brush their teeth and gums should look into an electric toothbrush to make brushing easier.
– Do not store toothbrushes in sealed containers for long periods of time.
– Find a new toothbrush if your current one has worn out, and replace it every 3-4 months, or even earlier if necessary.
– A toothbrush is not effective if it has become contaminated, so make sure to keep your brush clean when not in use.
– Your recommended toothbrush should have soft bristles with a brush head that fits easily into your mouth.
Come in and talk with us about brushing your teeth or any other dental concerns. To schedule an appointment with Dr. James Kinsel and our team at our office in Clearlake, California, call Clearlake Dental at 707-994-9414 and a member of our team will gladly assist you. The time is now to get the smile you want!